Keeping Your Roof On-Schedule.
It's important that your re-roof project is done quickly to prevent water damage to your home in the event of a shower. Here's what we do to keep your home dry:
- We strive to ensure that your re-roof project is completed in a timely manner.
- We are careful to keep an eye on accurate, internet-based (by-the-minute) weather sources, and we are careful to not take off more of your roof than we think we can reasonably return "in-the-dry" before stormy weather.
Will Your Roof Be Ready If Rain Comes?
- In the rare event that something should go wrong, our crew carries liability insurance to cover any damages that could arise to your home.
- Having a plan goes a long ways towards completing the re-roof in as quick a time-window as possible. We strive to foresee any possible needs for your re-roof prior to beginning work so that everything can go as smoothly as possible. What may look like "an easy day's work" may sometimes involve as much as a week of behind-the-scenes preparation work, scheduling, research, etc.
- Our workers are motivated to work and understand the importance of an enthusiatic, but not sloppy, work-pace.